At a Glance:
There are over 37 different areas of certification. Reach out to adminLA@iteach.net for more information.
About the Program
- To develop premier educators to positively impact the growth of self and students.
- University partners provide participants with graduate credit and tuition discounts.
- iteach Louisiana has a Continuing Education and Professional Development division that provides high-quality continuing education and video-based professional development through Learners Edge and Teaching Channel.
iteach Louisiana believes all students can learn and so do their teacher candidates. These programs help candidates meet the requirements for their state and prepare them to excel in the classroom.
Support for Candidates
Each teacher will be observed by an iteach Louisiana supervisor at least five times during their first year. iteach teachers will also have access to the nation’s best library of teaching videos to refer to and reflect on.
iTeach has two divisions, Teaching Channel and Learners Edge, that provide some of the best professional development available to teachers.
Since iteach is fully online and competency-based, a student’s day looks different for each student. Candidates can apply and enroll any day of the week and begin immediately once accepted.
Ready to Apply?
What to Expect:
- Timeline of Certification Process: One year
- You can apply any day of the week and the admission process takes 2-3 days to be enrolled. To enroll we need official transcripts to be submitted with a GPA of 2.50.
- Requirements: Bachelor's degree with 2.50 GPA
- Continuous enrollment, evaluation of application/enrollment takes 2-3 days.